Customer Service Representative
Philadelphia’s Premier Chef Driven Produce Wholesaler are Seeking Exceptional People for Our Fast Growing Business!
Our company is committed to providing superior quality products and services in all aspects of our business. We are looking for an energetic, personable, professional Customer Service Representative to provide excellent service to our customers using in-depth product knowledge to fulfill customer orders in our fast pace office.
- Minimum Experience: High school Diploma with 1-2 years’ customer service experience preferred. Produce knowledge a plus.
- Office skills to include: Accurate record keeping, taking detailed phone messages, filing invoices, billing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer skills to include Quick Books, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult customer situations; response promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; response to requests for service and assistance in a professional manner.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification when necessary; response informatively to questions; Communicates properly with co-workers and clients alike
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; follows through on commitments.
- Ability to multitask
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer orders, status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to company policies and procedures.
- General Accountability Meets customer needs, offers options, resolves problems and follows up with customers.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction without unnecessarily referring the customer to other staff members. Maintains friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Provides information to customers regarding return/exchange policies and procedure and payment terms.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently.
- Updates and maintains all necessary records and/or logs.
- Filing of customers delivery slips and driver logs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Maintains clean office space and develops a consistent cleaning routine