Philadelphia’s Premier Chef Driven Produce Wholesaler are Seeking Exceptional People for our fast-growing business!
Our Philadelphia-based wholesale produce distribution company is looking to hire responsible and reliable Food Prep and Warehouse Employees to organize, pull orders and cold food preparation for same day deliveries. Early Morning and Night Shifts available.
General duties include: following a detail listed of food based items and staging them in appropriate locations, clean-as-you work ethic, moving palates of food carefully with pallet jacks and hand trucks, juicing, peeling, dicing fruits and vegetables, organizing the warehouse for efficiency & cleanliness, and the ability to work with a “sense of urgency” to complete assigned tasks and help others as needed. Basic knowledge of produce and food based items is a must.
- Box truck driving and delivery experience 1-2 years.
- Pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to move and lift product (up to 50lbs. repeatedly) without assistance.
- Knowledge of food items for quality assurance
- Ability to peel, slice and dice fruits and vegetables
- Available for Early AM or Night Shifts and Weekends
- Submission of a current resume with references (if applicable)
- Knowledge and Experience with: Hand Trucks, Electric Pallet Jack and Hand Jack a MUST, certification preferred.